Extra warm T-shirts overall from thermo knitwear suitable for cold days...
Well fits design, pleasant fabric cotton with spandex.
Well fits design, very pleasant fabric bamboo with spandex.
Well fits design, pleasant material.
Below mentioned we tryed to describe how to measure each measurement.
1. back length (Back length should be measured from the point where neck ends and back begins to point where tail starts. By back measuring dog should stay upright, shouldn´t bend down and sholudn´t bend his head. While measuring it is important to be careful and dind´t add to back length also part of neck and tail. Back length shouldn´t be measured as the crow flies, but tailor´s meter should be lead on dog´s back line. On the picture below the measure is depict above dog´s line to ilustrate where back length starts and where ends.)
2. high of dog (High of dog is dog´s tallness.)
3. chest circumference (Chest circumference should be measured in the widest point of dog´s chest. By chest measuring dog should stay upright. The best is to measure dog´s chest while intake of breath.)
4. belly circumference (Belly circumference should be measured in the widest point of dog´s potbelly.)
5. thigh circumference (Thigh circumference should be measured in the widest point of dog´s hind leg.)
6. neck circumference (Neck circumference should be measured in the middle of dog´s neck.)
In the case that you are not sure how to measure your dog you can call us on working days from 16:00 to 20:00, mobile phone +420 608 20 78 14.
If you want to order clothes for a puppy or a young dog let us always know his age and breed by e-mail message.